Blazer + Boyfriend Jeans

Taken a few days before my trip to Aruba, I wore this outfit to several design meetings and job sites. I'm kind of obsessed with these boyfriend jeans. When I first instagrammed them I had a lot of comments saying how unflattering the jeans are for my figure but for me, I'm not always thinking of different ways to show off my body or figure. I guess it threw off some people since these are a bit baggier than my other boyfriend jeans but I love the fact that it's really like a pair of boyfriend jeans. 

What do you guys think? Are boyfriend jeans, yay or nay?

Iro Blazer (in white here and here, similar here, here, and here)
One Teaspoon Boyfriend Jeans (similar here and here)
Lionette Necklace
Giuseppe Zanotti Scalloped Lace Up Heels (also here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also here)

You have read this article Outfit with the title Blazer + Boyfriend Jeans. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/blazer-boyfriend-jeans.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...