All Black in Piazza del Duomo, Florence

My sister and I woke up a bit earlier this day to explore Florence without the tourist traffic. The very first time I was here at the Duomo (last here and here), I remember standing in the middle of the Piazza for a bit admiring the grandeur of the Duomo and all the intricate details of it as well. Not sure how long it would take one (perhaps a lifetime) to fully look through all the details and design of the Duomo but for sure, I would never get sick of it and it will always be the perfect backdrop. 

Dani's Top (similar here)
Juicy Couture Leather Slouchy Pants (similar here, here, here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag
L.A.M.B. Oxley Pumps

Photos by Dani Song



You have read this article outift with the title All Black in Piazza del Duomo, Florence. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/all-black-in-piazza-del-duomo-florence.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...