Velvet Youth

(C&C California velvet top, SW3 Bespoke Coat, Urban striped dress, Vanessa Mooney necklace, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT JODPHUR boots, Vintage Chanel bag)

If I could have a room in velvet, I really would. In winter, I deck myself in velvet...whether it be a vampy black maxi and low back, or oversize velvety top over a little dress. It's a big gypsy, a bit rock, and a whole lotta love. I've got two of these tops in different colors, they're just that good! These were snapped around Christmas, back home in LA. Somehow, I don't know how they got missing, but I'm happy I rediscovered them! We did everything LA natives do while in town...mall-crawl, and drive from Silverlake out to the westside, all while blasting old Zeppelin tunes, before grabbin burgers and sloppily eating in the car with a lap-full of napkins. I spent the whole time under this hat...it's been left behind in my old bedroom for years. This vintage beauty has now happily made it to my NYC apartment! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Velvet Youth. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/velvet-youth.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...