Quilted and Studded

Wearing my favorite boots that Wesley Mason surprised me with for Christmas! These Laurence Dacade boots have been on my wishlist for about a year now and they are even more stunning in person and super comfy thanks to the thick heel. 

I'm now in Bal Harbour, Florida for a few days! Hope you can keep up to date on what I'm up to via my instagram (@songofstyle) or twitter (@aimeesong) 
xoxo

Tart Collection Tweed Jacket (similar here and here)
All Saints Pirate Blouse
Etoile Isabel Marant Quilted Blue Skinny Jeans (simliar here, here,
Laurence Dacade Sutdded Boots (in diff. styles here, here - 50% off, and here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag (similar here, here, and here)
Jennifer Zeuner Hamsa Necklace (similar here and here)
Vita Fede Bracelet and Ring

You have read this article with the title Quilted and Studded. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/quilted-and-studded.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...