Swooshing in LA

After I got back from the amazing Italy trip (see video here) I just wanted to relax but I had a lot of work to catch up on so I went for my usual T and the non traditional denim route. You know how much I love my gangsta graphic T's (like herehere, and here) and my vintage Harleys but this time I switched it up for a more simpler work out (whenever I used to box that is) shirt. 

Maybe it was the t-shirt or the hoop earrings, but this outfit took me back to my high school days. Thankfully I never went through the super high arched eyebrow phase but I did only wear small diamonds or hoops on my ears. Oh, and my flares. I used to be so obsessed with them. Anybody else go through little phases like these in high school? 

Mango Suede Biker Jacket (similar here, here and here )
Nike Shirt (also here)
Vintage Necklace
Earrings from High School
Zara Camo Jeans (similar here and here)
Celine Heels (similar here, here, and here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also here and here)
Celine Leather Wrap Bracelet
Becomb Infinity Piece Bracelet
Vita Fede Titan Bracelet

You have read this article Outfit with the title Swooshing in LA. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/swooshing-in-la.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...