Rock n' Roll Love

Photography by Kelsea Kosko

My boyfriend and I rarely have images together, and so my good friend and brilliant photographer, Kelsea, thought why the hell not bring us into her studio and get the deed done. All styled by both Jordan and I, it was a quick and killer shoot. Jordan is a rockstar on his own, now isn't he?! Being one of the brother-duo masterminds behind Modern Vice, he brought along all of our latest MV JETT collection shoe designs to pair with vintage frocks, destroyed denim boyfriend jeans, and numerous hats. The flared jeans just happen to be my favorite...I mean, I had to throw in some hippie love! So there ya have it, my first couples shoot. I love seeing Jordan here, looking so high fashion, when he really is a complete goof. I can't wait to get these in print! And it's true, all you need is love. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Rock n' Roll Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/rock-n-roll-love.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...