Run with me


Wooo! Here's to another weekend rolling around the chilly village streets. This time? I'm doing some vintage buying, for our upcoming projects we're working on in the MV factory. Here, I'm wearing our latest design, the jodphur! This babies have already gone with me to LA, to shoot in San Francisco, and back, all in a matter of two weeks. I never want to take them off. With a lace-y maxi and nubby knit, I can stay out for hours, exploring this city I never get sick of. Already, we have so many new styles (and  a handbag!) launching next week, along with some surprise fashion week kicks in the works! Now I'm just ready for a slow morning filled with banana waffles and espresso to wake me up after a night of a bit too much tequila...yikes. Happy weekend!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Run with me. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/run-with-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...