The Grand Tourista in Bal Harbour

As a frequent traveler I was delighted when I was approached by St. Regis for a mini get-away to check out their beautiful resort in Bal Harbour to celebrate the Grand Tourista bag that Jason Wu has designed exclusively for St. Regis.
There is nothing I hate more than a giant heavy bag when traveling but I have to say, this Grand Tourista bag couldn't have been designed better for a frequent traveler like myself. I normally carry two bags (one purse and a bigger bag to carry my essentials) + a small carry on luaggage when I travel, but this time I didn't even bother bringing a purse. The Grand Tourista bag is light but still roomy enough for all of my travel essentials, and still versatile enough to carry outside of my travels. 

More photos from my Bal Harbour trip coming soon so stay tuned! Have a lovely week everyone and happy MLK day! xoxo

Maurie & Eve Jacket
One Teaspoon Bikini
Mikkat Market Shorts
Amina Abdul Jillil Coin Sandals
Jason Wu x St. Regis Bag

You have read this article Outfit with the title The Grand Tourista in Bal Harbour. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-grand-tourista-in-bal-harbour.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...