Luisa Via Roma Style Lab: Black Diamond

My second look for Luisa Via Roma was actually chosen by my sister Dani. This dress was something totally out of my comfort zone and I would have never thought to have chosen this for me. You know me, I like my skirts and dresses short but tops loose. I've always been quite self-conscious about my upper body and showing cleavage. This is basically the complete opposite of what I go for (remember my white dress?) but that's what Style Lab is all about right? Stepping out of your comfort zone and trying beautiful clothes that you've only dreamt of. I felt like I needed to hurry up and step on the red carpet somewhere. 

Roberto Cavalli Embroidered Viscose Knit Dress
Stefano De Lellis Necklace
Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Pumps

Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article LuisaViaRoma / Outfit with the title Luisa Via Roma Style Lab: Black Diamond. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/luisa-via-roma-style-lab-black-diamond.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...