At the Villa

I'm currently staying at the most stunning hotel named Villa Cora. From the beautiful moulding throughout the entire hotel to the detailed murals on ceilings, I couldn't pin point what my favorite is but if I had to dream up the perfect Italian hotel I'd like to stay at, this might just be it.

I'm currently in Italy for Luisa Via Roma (I was here last summer) with my sister and we are just having a blast. I can't wait to share more pics but in the meantime, you can follow me on instagram to see what I'm up to! xoxo

Keepsake Peplum Top
J Brand Printed Skinny Jeans
L.A.M.B. Ankle Pumps


Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article Firenze4Ever / italy / LuisaViaRoma / Outfit with the title At the Villa. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/at-villa.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...