The Traveling Nomad

LONDON to PARIS. 
 I miss the rock n'roll vibe of London, the bee-hived hair, and the lads, dressed in black trousers, smoking a cigarette down the road. All the cool kids eating Sunday lunch on the beer-ridden streets of Shoreditch in camo jackets, and ripped tapered jeans. I found myself doing the same, sporting all vintage, never brushing my hair, and picking up a pair of round John Lennon sunglasses. That "I don't give a care" attitude will always remain in my heart hehe. And that was before we made our way to Paris, where the people are posh, yet you could go to Le Baron and drink a beer and slam a tambourine with the locals. Little hats, a short frock, and a navy blue wool coat were all I had for our 2 day stay. By the end of Dylana and I's big Europe trip, we had ripped stockings and knotted hat hair. Talk about a wicked trip!
SWIMMING IN BARBADOS.
Luckily for work, I get to travel all over the world. BARBADOS is one little island that I still dream of visiting again. Between shooting, I swam in the clear blue waters with giant sea turtles and little fish swimming just by my legs...it was paradise. Island living really is a dream, especially during snowy NYC days! I can't wait for my next island adventure...and in this polka-dotted one piece :)
TO OUR VILLA IN MOROCCO. 
A last-minute trip, Morocco was absolutely beautiful. The large dishes of hummus, buttered rice, followed by small boat-rides through Oualidia, was like living in a Woody Allen movie. where everything's gold and beautiful. And I still think of the our villa, and cannot believe we actually stayed there! My room was like a cabin, with a wooden door and lock key, coal fireplace, and  Moroccan oils left in the bathroom to take home. Just a light leather jacket was all I needed for the days out exploring this colorful country.
AND THERE WAS WOODSTOCK. 
HOME SWEET HOME! AMERICA! Woodstock, just a roadtrip away from the city. Where Janis, Jimi, and rock n' roll legends have passed by, in flared jeans, and spray-painted cars. I loved the home-y vibe of the place. The small cafes, the New York accents, and charming little homes. HIPPIES WELCOME. 
I cannot believe how many little corners of the world I've come to know. London, Paris, Barbados, Morocco, and so much more. I want to dedicate 2013 to another year of living free, and traveling the world. Here's to crazy, wild adventuuures!!!!!

Follow my Instagram (natalieoffduty) for a dose of what's up!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title The Traveling Nomad. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-traveling-nomad.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...