Moving Day

Home by the Fireplace
(Volcom socks, Acne grey sweater, Feal Mor sweater, Bonlook glasses, La Perla undies)
White Sheets
(pureDKNY fragrances, La Garconne top and pj's, Cheap Monday undies, Dr. Jart+ face cream)

Moving Day

(Rag & Bone hat, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" VINTAGE JETT BOOT)

It's almost moving day! Yep, I'm moving down to the Bowery, by the East Village, and I am beyond excited to start the new year fresh in a brand spankin' new apartment. I am still not sure how I'm going to decorate it. It may just be a mix of simplicity along with a few killer, vintage pieces thrown into the mix. Definitely a beautiful Persian rug, a place to hang my hats, dainty flowers, and loads of candles. I cannot wait to hang artwork on the walls, and stick up all my polaroids. By the end of the month, my place should feel like home! I've already been buying painted bowls, and kitchen things, but really, I'm just thinking of how I will be arranging my closet....and boot collection. We'll see what I come up with.

For now, you can shop all my must-haves shown here on my Polyvore page!

You have read this article with the title Moving Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/moving-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...