Song of Style on Instagram

Wearing a Levi's Shirt, Isabel Marant Pants, Illesteva Leonard Striped Sunglasses, Necklaces by Jennifer Zeuner, Albeit, and Alexa Leigh, Vita Fede Titan Bracelet and Ring.

No more procrastinating. xoxo

My little helper for my DIY Framed Chalkboard video... His main job duty is just looking cute. 

One of my favorite part of my job is picking out stone whether it's for a kitchen countertop or a table base. I'm wearing an H&M sweater, Vintage Denim Shirt, Hudson Juliette Leather Pants, Schutz Leopard Boots (similar here and here), and Givenchy Antigona Bag.

I was craving Mexican after my first pilates class. The closest I found was Baja Fresh.


Finally got my hair trimmed by my sister Dani and colored by Annika whom I see every other year. 

Off to Aruba with Wesley Mason. Armswag from L to R: Cartier, Vita Fede, Cartier, Vita Fede (1,2,3) and Shoes from Rachel Roy.

This time I have one two many carry ons. Btw, still the perfect travel bag, the Grand Tourista!
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/song-of-style-on-instagram.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...