Luisa Via Roma Style Lab: Wild At Heart The 2013 Version

For my first look for this year's Luisa Via Roma's Style Lab, I was inspired by my all time favorite editorial 'Wild At Heart' shot by Peter Lindbergh for American Vogue. In that iconic editorial, the original supermodels, Naomi, Helena, Cindy, Linda, Claudia, were rocking leather and chained accessories in the streets of New York. I styled myself in an updated 90's look and put a bit more of 'me' into it by adding a printed sweatshirt from Balmain and chose leather shorts from Valentino that were a bit sweeter than total biker chic.

Superduper Leather Beret with Visor
Balmain Printed Techno Sweatshirt
Maria Zureta Necklace
Paula Bianco Earrings
Valentino Leather Bow Shorts
Giuseppe Zanotti Cowboy Wedge Boots (alternate version)

Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article italy / LuisaViaRoma / Outfit with the title Luisa Via Roma Style Lab: Wild At Heart The 2013 Version. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/luisa-via-roma-style-lab-wild-at-heart.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...